1) You get to hang out with your kids all day.
2) You can tailor the education program to the individual child.
3) You can go on vacation with them any time you want.
4) It will blow your mind how your children learn and think.
5) It is mind boggling on the things you can teach your kids and what they can learn, think cooking, astronomy, car mechanics, botany and the list goes on.
6) You get to sleep in.
7) You can limit what your kids are exposed too.
8) Homeschooling is bigger then ever and there are many resources available both locally and on line.
Oyeah, there are online curriculums that are free.
Ten reasons to homeschool: http://www.homeeducator.com/familytimes/articles/10-3article1.htm